The annual NVOSAS Charity Silent Auction is taking place at the Cheakamus Centre Open House on Sunday, May 6th, 2018 from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and we need your help!
At a Glance
- Reaches over 2,000 people from around Vancouver’s North Shore and surrounding areas
- Aligns your organization with an over 50 year old, award winning environmental education institution
- Fundraiser made over $2,000 last year – help fund even more financially disadvantaged children to have the chance to learn about nature this year
- World-class setting for your brand – nestled in the Pacific Northwest Temperate Rainforest in a LEED certified eco-building beside the mighty Cheakamus River in Squamish
- We proudly show donor logos on our website and social media, and display business cards/marketing collateral at event
- Easy donation process – we will send a volunteer to pick up your donation
What is it?
On May 6th over 2,000 people from around the North Shore will visit Cheakamus Centre’s property, connecting with nature like students and visitors do year-round. While they’re there, we’ll be hosting our famous Silent Auction to raise money for the Outdoor School for Kids Bursary Fund. With generous donations from organizations like yours, last year’s Silent Auction raised over $2,000 towards the Bursary Fund. This money allows children from financially disadvantaged families to experience the Outdoor School program and connect with nature.
How can I help?
We appreciate any donations (products, services, gift certificates, etc.) your organization can make. In return, we’ll proudly display your logo on our website and social media as a donor and an organization that supports environmental education for all. We’ll also display your business cards, or articles of marketing collateral at the Silent Auction for all to see.
Fill out the form below with as much detail as possible. You can even request a time for one of our volunteers to pick up your donation at your convenience!